Anton Paar’s new instrument, Lyza 5000™, is the latest product in the Fourier Transformation Infrared (FTIR) Spectroscopy line. It’s one of the most powerful tools for characterisation and identification of molecules, and for fast and accurate measurement of concentrations.
Lyza 5000 Wine’s temperature controlled 12-bounce ATR cell combines the advantages of an ATR cell with those of a transmission cell.
Lyza 5000 can be used in the lab, cellar or on the bottling line due to the hermetically sealed optical components. This therefore reduces external influences to a minimum leading to a high precision measurement. CLICK HERE to read more.
The benefits are:
- More than 13 parameters with a single measurement
- No external PC needed: Lyza 5000 Wine is a stand-alone instrument with a 10.1-inch high resolution touch screen display
- No training required: the intuitive user interface even makes setup of complex measurement routines easy
- No need for dedicated solutions: in case adjustments are necessary, one can perform them with water and ethanol solutions
- Model adjustments without training: Guidance through reference measurements with detailed instructions are shown when performing a reference measurement
- Lyza 5000 Wine simplifies model adjustments by introducing guided workflows for determination of slope/offset-coefficients.
Are your grapes ready for harvest? Are the grapes of expected quality?
Contact Anton Paar – the world’s first complete system provider for wine analysis.
What you get:
- More than 15 industry-specific instruments for your in-depth analysis
- More than 20 key parameters of your wine and must samples
- Data integration between laboratory and process instruments to drive data consistency and simplify the calibration of process sensors
For more information, see https://www.anton-paar.com/za