Attention winemakers, producers, viticulturists, brand managers, cellar workers, lab technicians, sommeliers, vineyard managers, wine educators, wine writers and anyone with a passion for wine.
WineLand Media is looking for the new generation of wine and wine industry role players, the youngsters to watch, the innovators and game-changers, the out-of-the-box-thinkers. Does this sound like you, or someone you know of?
As part of our 30 under 30 club, these innovators and game-changers will feature in the pages of the July 2020 edition of WineLand Media. Our team of capable journalists will be in contact to conduct the profiles and/or interviews with selected nominees #watchthisspace
- Nominees must be younger than 30.
- Must have made a positive contribution/impact on the South African wine industry.
- Must be innovative and passionate.
- Must add value to the wine industry.
Nominations are officially open for WineLand’s first 30 under 30 community.
If you think you have what it takes to feature on the 30 under 30 list or know someone who does, introduce them or yourself to our 30 under 30 community by submitting your nomination.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 2 April and include the nominee’s name, surname, birthdate, short bio and contact number.
Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
- The promoter is: WineLand Media (a division of Vinpro) whose registered office is at Picardi Farm, Cecilia Street, Southern Paarl, 7646
- The nominations are open to residents of the South Africa aged 30 years or under except employees of WineLand Media and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the 30 under 30 community.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- By entering, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the 30 under 30 club and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Email.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 2 April 2020. After this date the no further entries to the 30 under 30 community will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the 30 under 30 community and how to enter are outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the 30 under 30 community and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Nominees will be chosen by WineLand Media’s own in-house judging panel, chaired by Wanda Augustyn (WineLand Media editor). The nominations are conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by promoter and or its agents.
- Nominees will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter will notify the nominee of inclusion to the 30 under 30 community.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the 30 under 30 community will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this 30 under 30 club, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The 30 under 30 community and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The nominee agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (PoPI) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the 30 under 30 club will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.