Ready. Steady. Harvest! Entries are now open for our #MyTrosismyTrots2022 social media photo competition.
This year, FELCO has upped the ante by sponsoring a cool R12 500 worth of prizes for first, second and third place winners (details below).
To enter #mytrosismytrots2022, follow these easy steps:
STEP 1: Snap your most creative #harvest2022 moment with your camera or smartphone.
STEP 2: Like/Follow us on social media: @wineLandsa (Facebook & Twitter) or @winelandmedia (Instagram) & @felco_africa (Instagram) Or send your images/descriptions directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Include a caption/description, and hashtags #mytrosismytrots2022 & #harvest2022
FIRST PLACE PRIZE: 1 x FELCO 320 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 321 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 322 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw, 1 x FELCO 903 Sharpener, 1 x FELCO 506 Lifetime warranty knive, 1 x FELCO 703 Leather Gloves, 1 x FELCO 910 Leather Holster, 1 x FELCO Keyring Torch & Bottle opener, 1 x FELCO Caran d’ Ache ball point pen, 1 x FELCO UV400 Sunglasses and 1 x FELCO Cap. (Total value: R5 000).
SECOND PLACE PRIZE: 1 x FELCO 320 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 321 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 322 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw, 1 x FELCO 503 Lifetime warranty knive, 1 x FELCO 702 Leather & PVC Gloves, 1 x FELCO 910 Leather Holster, 1 x FELCO Keyring Torch & Bottle opener, 1 x FELCO Caran d’ Ache ball point pen, 1 x FELCO UV400 Sunglasses and 1 x FELCO Cap (Total value: R4 000).
THIRD PLACE PRIZE: 1 x FELCO 320 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 321 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 322 Harvest Snippet, 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw, 1 x FELCO 501 Lifetime warranty knive, 1 x FELCO 701 HPPE Fibre Knitted Gloves, 1 x FELCO 910 Leather Holster, 1 x FELCO Keyring Torch & Bottle opener, 1 x FELCO Caran d’ Ache ball point pen, 1 x FELCO UV400 Sunglasses and 1 x FELCO Cap (Total value: R3 500).
Semi-finalists will be announced on our social media pages monthly. Closing date for submission is 1 May 2022. Winners announced in our June 2022 print issue and social media channels (1 June 2022).
ABOUT FELCO: FELCO has been operating in South Africa since 1946. With its trademark Swiss precision that’s made to last, FELCO has sought to master all industrial processes and technologies required to design and manufacture its product range.
Available today in over 120 countries and acknowledged as a brand of excellence for its pruning and cutting products, FELCO is fulfilling the objectives of its founder, Felix Flisch.
For more information, visit www.felco.co.za. Every FELCO product owner is entitled to a yearly hand pruner service, free of charge.
Social Media competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: WineLand Media (a division of Vinpro NPC) whose registered address is at Picardi Farm, Cecilia Street, Southern Paarl, 7646
- The competition is open to South African citizens aged 18 years and older.
- The employees of the promoter and their immediate families are prohibited from entering the competition.
- There is no entry or purchase free required/necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his or her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and our private policy guidelines.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email.
- Only one entry accepted per person.
- Closing date for entries: 05 May 2022. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this date.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied by entrants or by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: R12 500 worth of FELCO hampers (details above) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by a judging panel made up of staff from WineLand Media, FELCO, Vinpro NPC and other stakeholders within the South African wine industry, and chaired by Wanda Augustyn (WineLand Media editor) .
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message (DM) on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- Winners hereby consent to having their photo taken prize(s) and having information published in the June 2022 issue of WineLand Magazine, and/or competition judge(s), and/or sponsor representative.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (PoPI) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.