Three premier wine routes in South Africa have launched the ‘Start Something Priceless’ campaign in partnership with Mastercard, to increase visitor traffic to wine routes in the Cape Winelands, and add value to domestic and international visitors’ experiences.
The partnership aims to bring visitors a ‘taste of the good life’ at more than 245 wineries and estates across the Cape Winelands. Constantia, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch Wine Routes are world-renowned not only for their fine wines, gourmet food and magnificent scenery, but also for their warm, friendly hospitality.
The ‘Start Something Priceless’ campaign gives Mastercard cardholders the opportunity to get R100 off their wine tasting when they purchase R500 worth of products from the cellar. Customers are able to take advantage of curated wine offers from 50 wineries & estates, including online wine offers, dining, accommodation and spa experiences. The ‘Start Something Priceless’ campaign is considered an innovative initiative to upsell and drive more visitor’s feet to the various wine routes of South Africa, and add value for its members.
Discover 50 Priceless Offers
Visitors can discover the 50 great ‘Priceless Offers’ available along South African wine routes by visiting the Mastercard Priceless Platform and plan your own pocket-friendly outing. A complete list of the participating wineries within each route can be viewed here.
Whether you’re looking for a day out in the country for some ‘me time’ relaxation; or a look into the past and present of South Africa’s fascinating wine and food culture, come tantalise your senses with an incredible hospitality experience along any of these celebrated wine routes.
– Spend R500 or more on wine at participating wine farms in Constantia, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch and get up to R100 off your wine tasting.
– Discount is applied on payment with an eligible Mastercard credit or debit card.
– Offer valid for participants aged 18+.
– Offer is valid from 15 October 2021 to 31 January 2022.
– Must follow required Covid-19 protocols. See link for details.
– Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending.
– The wearing of a face mask is mandatory for every person when in a public place.
– Maintain social distancing when attending.