READY. STEADY. HARVEST!
Yes, we can all agree that 2020 was tough. But with good rainfall and favourable conditions, our 2021 harvest is looking plentiful – something that will keep our wine producers’ (and everyone involved) spirits high. Our #MyTrosismyTrots social media photo competition gives you the opportunity to celebrate and show off your vineyards, grapes and people during this year’s harvest.
Send us you best, most creative photos and you could WIN BIG with FELCO
WIN FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD PLACE FELCO HAMPERS TO THE VALUE OF R5 800!
Simply follow these four easy steps:
STEP 1: Snap your best, most creative #harvest2021 photo
STEP 2: Like/Follow us on social media (tag us) or send an email to email@example.com
STEP 3: Include a caption and use the hashtags #mytrosismytrots #harvest2021 #felco
STEP 4: WIN FELCO hampers to the value of R5 800.
The 2021 FIRST PLACE PRIZE is a FELCO hamper that includes: 1 x FELCO 14 Pruning Shear (R905); 1 x FELCO 703 Leather Glove (R532); 1 x FELCO 910 Leather Holster (R403); 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw (folded) (R421); 1 x FELCO 502 Pocket Knife (R512); 1 x FELCO 903 Grindstone (R425); 1 x FELCO Beanie (R100); 1 x FELCO Cap (R175); 1 x FELCO Keyring with Torch (R27) as well as training and maintenance of Felco pruning shears. (Total value: R3 500)
The 2021 SECOND PLACE PRIZE is a FELCO hamper that includes: 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw (folded) (R421); 1 x FELCO 703 Leather Glove (R532); 1 x FELCO Beanie (R100); 1 x FELCO Cap (R175); 1 x FELCO Keyring with Torch (R27). (Total value: R1 255)
The 2021 THIRD PLACE PRIZE is a FELCO hamper that includes: 1 x FELCO 600 Pruning Saw (folded) (R421); 1 x FELCO 703 Leather & Material Glove (R320); 1 x FELCO Beanie (R100); 1 x FELCO Cap (R175); 1 x FELCO Keyring with Torch (R27). (Total value: R1 042)
Entries close 05 May 2021. Winners will be announced in our June 2021 print edition (1 June 2021) as well as our online and social media channels. Please refer to terms and conditions as outlined below.
ABOUT FELCO: Felco has been operating in South Africa since 1946. With its trademark Swiss precision that’s made to last, FELCO has sought to master all industrial processes and technologies required to design and manufacture its product range.
Available today in over 120 countries and acknowledged as a brand of excellence for its pruning and cutting products, FELCO is fulfilling the objectives of its founder, Felix Flisch. For more information, please visit www.felco.co.za. Every FELCO product owner is entitled to a yearly hand pruner service, free of charge.
Social Media competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is: WineLand Media (a division of Vinpro) whose registered address is at Picardi Farm, Cecilia Street, Southern Paarl, 7646
- The competition is open to residents of the South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of WineLand Media and their relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 05 May 2021. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after this date.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied by entrants by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: R3 500 FELCO Hamper (details above) and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by WineLand Media and FELCO’s own in-house judging panel, chaired by Wanda Augustyn (WineLand Media editor) and Anton Pretorius (WineLand Media online editor).
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (PoPI) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.