READY. STEADY. HARVEST!
It’s that time of the year again! Our #MyTrosismyTrots social media photo competition gives you the opportunity to brag about your vineyards, grape bunches and people during the 2020 harvest.
SEND US YOUR BEST OR QUIRKIEST PHOTO, AND YOU COULD WIN BIG WITH FELCO!
STEP 1: Take a photo, selfie or video of your 2020 harvest and tag us on social media: @WineLandSA @winelandmedia. Alternatively, email the original pic (with comprehensive description) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Provide a comprehensive description and use the hashtags: #harvest2020 #mytrosismytrots #FELCO
STEP 3: WIN a FELCO hamper to the value of R3 500. This includes a pruning shear, saw, lopper, sharpener, and other accessories.
Competition ends 10 March 2020. Winners will be announced in our April 2020 print edition (1 April 2020). Please refer to terms and conditions as outlined below.
#MyTrosismyTrots 2019 competition winners (from L to R):
FIRST PLACE WINNER: Submitted by Karlin Nel (@ winemaker at Vrede en Lust Estate via Instagram: ‘Welcome to the cellar! Pinot Gris: A mutation of Pinot Noir, known for zesty white wines with primary flavours of lime, lemon and white nectarines #harvest2019 #mytrosismytrots #pinotgris #wine
ABOUT FELCO: Felco has been operating in South Africa since 1946. With its trademark Swiss precision that’s made to last, FELCO has sought to master all industrial processes and technologies required to design and manufacture its product range. Available today in over 120 countries and acknowledged as a brand of excellence for its pruning and cutting products, FELCO is fulfilling the objectives of its founder, Felix Flisch. For more information, please visit www.felco.co.za. Every FELCO product owner is entitled to a yearly hand pruner service, free of charge.
Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
- The promoter is: WineLand Media (a division of Vinpro) whose registered office is at Picardi Farm, Cecilia Street, Southern Paarl, 7646
- The competition is open to residents of the South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of WineLand Media and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Email.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 15 March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are outlined above.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: R3 500 worth FELCO Hamper (detailed above).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by WineLand Media and FELCO’s own in-house judging panel, chaired by Wanda Augustyn (WineLand Media editor). Competition is conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (PoPI) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.