Disclaimer and T&C’S
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non-commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability
The information on this website is provided free¬ of ¬charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up ¬to ¬date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise ¬ including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non¬exclusive, royalty¬-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub¬licence such rights.
(6) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
We may revise this disclaimer from time¬ to ¬time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
(10) Our Contact Details
You can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Social Media & Web Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: WineLand Media (a division of Vinpro) whose registered office is at Picardi Farm, Cecilia Street, Southern Paarl, 7646
- The nominations are open to residents of the South Africa except employees of WineLand Media & Vinpro and their close relatives and anyone connected with the judging of the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions.
- The winning photo(s) will be reviewed and determined by an appointed in-house panel comprising of various wine industry role-players, including Vinpro stakeholders. The panel is chaired by WineLand Media editor-in-chief, Wanda Augustyn.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
- By entering, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Email.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entries will announced on social media and web platforms. After this date the no further entries to the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions and how to enter are outlined above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Nominees will be chosen by WineLand Media’s own in-house judging panel, chaired by Wanda Augustyn (WineLand Media Editor). The nominations are conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by promoter and or its agents.
- Nominees will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter will notify the nominee of inclusion to the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The #SADogsofWine & #MyTrosismyTrots competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The nominee agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (PoPI) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the #SADogsofWine competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WineLand Media is an affiliate of Vinpro NPC – the representative body of the South African wine and grape-growing industry.