We serve an industry contributing R36.1 billion to the country’s Gross Domestic Product.
Who reads WineLand?
- Wine grape farmers across the Cape winelands
- Private cellars
- Producer cellars
- Wholesale cellars
- Winemakers and viticulturists
- Wine marketers and decision-makers
- Directors and managers of wineries and production houses
- Researchers, academics and wine technology specialists
- Key role-players in industry organisations
- Wine consumers
What do we speak about?
- Winelands Lifestyle
SA wine farmers:
Total income: In 2014 wine producers earned R4.73 billion. The industry currently contributes an estimated R36.1 billion (2013) to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Average annual wine grape production costs: R38 674/ha (excluding interest, taxes and entrepreneurial remuneration).